Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Shop the Star style



Katrina Kaif wore a body-hugging Just Cavali gown for the unveiling of Femina 50 most beautiful women. I am sure the cost is just equal to my monthly rent so I found a cheaper one at Bebe. The Bebe dress is a shorter version though - less fabric, less price :-P.

Katrina looks va-va-voom - no wonder she has Salman and Ranbir fighting over her!! I am not that greedy - I will settle for just one, Ranbir:-)


I loved the dress that Farah Ali Khan wore to Ritu Kumar's cocktail but could not find anything in blue. Did find a green one at Nordstrom. If anyone finds a blue version, do email me...Yikes, I did a terrible job cropping the green dress, she looks like Godzilla in comparison !! She is going to catch you, Farah, and force feed you some fat/lard..hehehe!!



Sophie Choudry at the Lions awards, 2010..Get the look with skirt from Macys and top from Express.




Deepika went for a very causal look with shredded jeans and Abercrombie Fitch layered camis while promoting Karthik Calling Karthik. I found two jeans - one (left) from Express and the other (right) from Forever21. The green cami is from Abercrombie Fitch and the yellow one from Old Navy. Btw, doesnt it look as the model wearing Express jeans needs to pee badly? just saying....I think I am going to wear this jeans next time I ask my boss for a raise:-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails