Monday, March 8, 2010

Celebs at Lakme fashion week.

The celeb turnout at Lakme fashion week was pretty poor. We still have 2 more days to go so maybe we will spot some brighter stars;-)

Who: Neha Dhupia

How cute is her outfit? Looks very chic and casual. I am not into baggy pleated pants but she has the height to pull it off and not look boxy. Her sunglasses are too black ( can a thing be too black?? - black is black after all, hmmm, but you do get my drift, dont you) It looks as if she is blind :o
(no offense to vision-impaired people)

Who: Dia Mirza

Dia in a very boring outfit. Come on, Dia, its fashion week!! put in some effort!!


Who: Vidya Balan

Vidya wearing a Sabyasachi designer sari on fashion week, day one. To me, it looks like a simple hand-loom cotton sari - not sure what the 'designer' part is??Lose the thumb ring (so tacky) and I think you can go one size up in bindis. What do you guys think?




I have no clue who she is (model, socialite??) but I am totally drooling over her dress and those kick-ass shoes. The outfit is simple yet elegant and the shoes give it an edgy look.

photo credits: filmicafe.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails