Thursday, March 18, 2010

I want to get married, again!!

One of my friends is going to be a bridesmaid in a summer wedding this year and the bachelorate party is in Miami!! Some girls have all the fun!! Anyways, we spent the whole afternoon looking at dresses/shoes etc and discussing what we would wear if we got to do over our weddings...And that reminded me of the SATC (the movie) scene where Carrie tries all those stunning designer wedding dresses..Enjoy and let me know which one you liked best!!

6 comments:

Nalini Hebbar said...

liked the second one the best...get married again only if you are going to invite me for it!! LOL

bollywoodstylediaries said...

Of course, Nalini!!

sonali

Anonymous said...

i loved all :-)

Anna-Lena said...

I just love SJP! She is such a styleicon :)

SPK said...

oscar de la renta

Anonymous said...

oscar de la rentA

Related Posts with Thumbnails