Monday, March 15, 2010

Looks of the day

Who: Neha Dhupia
Where: Shortlisting of Miss Femina finalists

The houndstooth is one of the few fashion prints that have both modern and vintage feel to it. I love houndstooth best in the traditional colors of black/white. The key to make it work is not to overdo it. If you decide to go for a one-piece dress, like Neha here, do make sure that the accessories (shoes/purse/tote) are in simple solid colors. The pearl strands add a touch of elegance to the whole outfit..I am not a big fan of square toe pumps but she looks lovely!!

Who: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Where: "Retta Suzhi" Audio Launch

Whatever I write about her, people are going to disagree with me:-) One of the few celebs who invokes strong reactions in whatever she does!! She is looking gorgeous here and I love her sari. She is wearing a Manish Malhotra sari.

photo credits: filmicafe.com, behindwoods.com, kalakkalcinema.com

3 comments:

Nalini Hebbar said...

lovely ladies!

Unknown said...

I love her saree!

Dusk said...

Aishwarya can do no wrong by me!
...I too have never understood why people like to pull her down. It's jealousy, [un]pure and simple. Angelina Jolie is a victim of this as well and funny how they look alike...

Related Posts with Thumbnails