Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fashion Dos and Don'ts

Who: Priyanka Chopra
Where: Levi's change the world campaign launch

Do wear a simple graffiti t-shirt for a cool casual look. Do showcase ur toned legs in minis and 6-inches heel.

Who: Neetu Chandra
Where: 'Apartment' film party

Don't wear clothes one size too small. Don't suck your tummy so hard that your boobs look like rocket launchers. It looks like this dress will cut off her circulation!!

Who: Dia Mirza
Where: Lonely Planet magazine Delhi Launch

Don't blindly follow trends. Do keep shoes/bag in solid colors when wearing a head-to-toe print.

photo credits: filmicafe.com, bollywoodhungama.com

11 comments:

www.majormusthaves.com said...

Good tips. I agree...

Vinita Apte said...

the second observation was hilarious...I wonder how these women sit without tearing the dress :)

Vintage Obsession said...

Dont they look ghastly ? dia is so pretty but that dress i wanna close my eyes! neetu is no surprise though

Unknown said...

oh yes defo do not wear clothes that are too small xox

Anonymous said...

Ah! My wife would love to visit your blog. (I, too, would love to. But only from office :-p )

Unknown said...

Priyanka looks so rocking here. Reminds me of our college days with so tight and mini jeans skirts. :-)
Diya looks aweful here..i wonder if she saw herself in the mirror befor leaving home.;-)

Adele said...

Haha great post!x

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Perfect tips. I think you got it just about right. If I had a body like Priyanka's I would wear mini skirts all the time. Lol.

Leah said...

I was laughing at your rocket launcher comment... you are so right. I see a lot of girls wearing ill-fitting clothes and they look so trying hard. :-)

bollywoodstylediaries said...

@jennifer: yup, if only I could lose 10lb and gain 6 inches in height, I would be wearing minis too:)

@Vintage obsession: Dia is always well-dressed - I have a feeling she fell and tripped her head and hence, this dress!!

@Leah, Lazy pineapple: I have a feeling Neetu wanted her circulation cut off so that she could get mouth-to-mouth:) Gosh, I am a total bitch!!

@archana: I remember u rocking this same outfit in college!!!good old days..

persis said...

great post! love your tongue in cheek remark for Neetu Chandra. and im surprised to see Dia Mirza not so well turned out in those pics...she rarely ever gets a trend wrong. great trend spotting girl!

Persis.
http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails