Sunday, April 4, 2010

Wills India Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2010 - JJ Valaya

JJ Valaya is another of my favorite designers. His Autumn/Winter 2010 collection was inspired by feudal Indian performer/courtesan Alika and her quest for love. He presented both western and Indian outfits. His whole collection could be grouped into four colors - he starts out with gold/mauve, moves to fire-engine red, then beige+red, again light mauve and ends in jet black. All the models wore a red flower in their hair..I didn't like anything that he did in black:(This is not a bad collection but I wouldn't call it his best..Or maybe I just expect to be blown away by him, each time, every time:-)

JJ Valaya



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know what, i love bollywood, the woman ar so beauty have a perfect eyes, and cute smile.and i love hindi movie, i has already watched 3 idiots, my name is khan and the story it's so great.
so,.. nice to know you dear :) i love your blog too.

feel free to visit,follow and link me :)
sorry for late comment on your blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails