Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Can a leopard change its spots?

Who: Mugdha Godse
Where: (L) Help film promotions, (R) Help music launch

Back to back appearances in decent outfits - with no major fashion faux pas!! I think my world just stopped spinning. If Mugdha can clean up her act, then there is hope for Lindsay Lohan!! ( nope, Amisha Patel is a lost cause). Both are pretty dresses. I do like the right one a lot - the print reminds me of Van Gogh's "A Starry Night". No to the orange t-strap shoes but the matchy blue shoes on the right really work...


photo credits: filmicafe.com, bollywoodhungama.com

3 comments:

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Wow Mugdha looks pretty! I like the dress on the left but love how she looks and has styled up on the right! :)

BTW, I think I found some really nice colourblock stuff on Celine. Just did a post!Check out! :)

Tanvi said...

I like her in that colored dress :)

Dusk said...

Hmmm... what's wrong with me??? I don't like these and yet.... I should! Both are quirky and interesting. I think I'm going nuts. ["going?"]

This girl however is gorgeous on all counts!! Who is she?
(Tanvi, her shoulders are almost as sexy as yours!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails