Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Magazine Covers - July 2010

This is a slooow week. Posting magazine covers even though all are not in...Either that or a post on Sameera Reddy? yup, I thought so too..





Vogue: Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai
Verve: Lara Dutta
Filmfare, Marie Claire: Sonam Kapoor
Elle: Genelia D'souza

Vogue: Aishwarya looks beautiful but not sure why she had to share her eyeliner with her husband. And Abhishek appears to be more photo-shopped than his wife:-) I have never seen such smooth skin......on Abhishek before!! They do look lovey-dovey..

Verve: I didn't recognize Lara until I read the cover - I think its her hairstyle. She looks stunning in this Louis Vuitton dress and I am totally digging her blackish-red shade of lip color.

Filmfare, Marie Claire: I liked the Filmfare cover better since the Marie Claire falls a little flat. I liked Sonam's seductive pose on the Filmfare cover and her bangles. She wears white again for Marie Claire but somehow it doesn't click with me. Just noticed that Sonam has the same expression on both the covers!

Elle: Genelia looks fierce!! The top is really dramatic with the ruffles on the shoulders and helps contrast her waist - her disgusting tiny waist:-)

photo credits: bollyupdates.com, pinkvilla.com

13 comments:

Tanvi said...

Lara is the winner all the way! :)

Tanvi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lazy Pineapple said...

Ahh Abhishek does look photo shopped...
Loving Lara's look...
Rest of the covers just look so washed out...

Miles Of Style said...

that vogue editorial is lovely...i just got mine a couple of days ago. although ash looks reed thin in all the pics...photoshop is what im guessing!

i can't wait to get my issue of elle now =)

maki said...

what do they mean mr & mrs bachchan?? for real?

Vix said...

Ash looks so sexy, her eyes are amazing.
Loving Lara's dress, very retro.

Rachana said...

Ash-Abhi are looking good there! Lara looks stunning!

Sovina said...

i am loving all the covers..your observations are hilarious..:)

Noble Beeyotch said...

Lara looks uber-hot on the cover...and so do Ash and Genelia....but, Sonam looks so washed out and tired in Marie Claire...even the red lips are not helping!

K A T H L E E N said...

love the vogue & elle cover! come follow me http://www.fashioniceice.blogspot.com xoxo

STYLE'N said...

I love the vogue cover and did I mention I love your blog yet?

BarelyVogue said...

I am loving Sonam exclusively from you blog recently. I loved genelia's disgusting waist tooo :))
xx
Sahi

The Beautifier said...

I am loving these magazine covers! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails