Monday, August 2, 2010

Daily dose of Sonam & Aisha gang

Who: (L) Rhea and Sonam, (R) Sonam and Ira
Where: Bangalore Aisha promotions

Sonam wore a floral dress in B'lore which she paired with her trusty CD bag. Looks like she is making the CD bag her Aisha signature bag. I love her hair on the right but still on the fence regarding her jacket dress. What do you think of Ira's dress? I totally like it. She is turning out be quite a fashionista..

The floral dress on left is from Miss Selfridge - Thanks to Postcolonial Rabbit for the ID. It retails for around $70..

Who: Sonam Kapoor
Where: Outside Vie lounge

Sonam in a CD dress (ID - pinkvilla) which she teamed up with a Chanel bag and blush pumps. Like the shoes but a ho-hum dress..

Who: Sonam Kapoor

Thats one gorgeous lehenga - love the colors!! As per her tweet, Sonam wore the dupatta South Indian style, like a half sari. One of her very few appearances in an Indian outfit but she carries it pretty well..what do u guys think? a winner?

photo credits: sonam-kapoor.net, pinkvilla.com, bollywoodhungama.com

9 comments:

The Postcolonial Rabbit said...

Hi, have been loving your blog but so busy I haven't had a chance to comment more!

It might interest you to know that Sonam's floral dress in the top pic is by Miss Selfridge in the UK and costs £45, about $70! It's always nice to see stars opting for inexpensive pieces, a real sign of style!

Vix said...

I adore the sari Sonam's wearing, such a beautiful colour on her.
Ira's feather dress is a couple of years old, I think. I remember a Brit rap artist wearing an almost identical one at Glastonbury 2008. Still pretty fabulous though. xxx

Vinita Apte said...

I am on the fence about her Lehenga...the colour is lovely but the fitting seems to be a bit off

Tanvi said...

Ira is absolutely the star here! Also, I like her name so I might be partial. Sonam .... hmm I am not impressed with any of these avatars and I am with Lazy Pineapple about the Lehenga.

STYLE'N said...

not loving much here but sonam's hair, shoes, and bag are cute (Vie lounge picture)

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

I love her nude shoes in the second one. Rest all seems okay. Oh but I think her wearing the jacket dress is neat.

Zabrinah said...

Sonam is so beautfiul! I adore this!

Best wishes from one blogger to another,

Zabrinah

bollywoodstylediaries said...

@The Postcolonial Rabbit : Thanks for the ID..Have updated the blog post..

Splurgerina said...

Love Love Love Ira's dress!! As for Sonam..like her the best in that lehenga sari thing..the colors look gorgeous on her..although I don't like the way it's tied..or maybe it's the fit..something is a bit off!

Related Posts with Thumbnails