Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Best Dressed of the Month - Aug'10

I have been wanting to do a "Best Dressed of the Month" poll for the longest time but there’s always something in the way (like my lazy ass and other lame excuses). So no more excuses, we are doing it right now!!

We had some really gorgeous red carpet looks this month and it was tough for me to narrow it down to four. I selected these four based on who got the most compliments. If I missed someone, just shoot me an email and I will add the celeb.

So who will be crowned a winner? And who needs to try again next month? Take a look and vote..

Left: Sonam Kapoor, Right: Kareena Kapoor

Left: Sonali Bendre, Right: Anushka Manchanda


Best dressed of the Month
Sonam Kapoor
Kareena Kapoor
Sonali Bendre
Anushka Manchanda
pollcode.com free polls

photo credits: filmicafe.com, hamaraphotos.com,pinkvilla.com

14 comments:

Nalini Hebbar said...

Sonali Bendre...I love that colour!

Mrs. Feel Good said...

Definetely Sonam Kapoor. :-)

Vix said...

Im rather swayed by Anuskha 'cos it's how I'd dress although Sonali comes a close second for making such an effort. xxx

sandhyaa said...

kareen is my fav. i luv her style but baby u messed up dis 1 :( sonam is luking stunning.

STYLE'N said...

sonam looks great! and love this series by the way. naina

Tanvi said...

Sonali it is :)

Street Style said...

god,am i the only one but none of them impress me much:(
sonali will be the closest for her simple and chic look..

Dusk said...

Hmmm... Sonali's dress on Sonam's height...!

Not really feeling any of these... I would say Sonali but for me, this look is not 'complete' ... a dress this dramatic needs drama. and she looks boho chic oh la la la let's go fly a kite...ya know??

Hitesh said...

well, Sonali of course..... sonali all the way....the best .... hail to the queen..... \,,/

Gorgeous Glam said...

I love that gold blazer I need it! I wish she would have paired it with something else though. Sheesh can you put the word out to these ladies that I'm available for styling!! lol seriously it's time. ;) hugs

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Are we supposd to choose based on these photos?

bollywoodstylediaries said...

@Tamanna : yes. These outfits are from last month (Aug) and we need to select the best one:-)

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Okay according to what's here, I'd go for...umm can I cast a combined vote for Anushka and KAreena?! :P Okay let me think. See both are diffetent genres as you know so its difficult for me. I'd settle for Anushka, as her clothes speak "Loud, Not afraid and Sexy." :)

Killer Drama said...

sonam. kareena very close

Related Posts with Thumbnails