Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Celebs at Lakme Fashion Week Winter 2010

Who: Preity Zinta

There arent enough adjectives in this world to describe how gorgeously radiant Preity looks in this multi-tiered confection. This shade of pink really looks very fetching on her...I am so dazzled by her beauty that I cant see her purse;-)

Here's a tongue twister for you: Preity Pretty in Pink!!


Who: Rani Mukherjee

I have no idea why Rani insists on dressing up in such serious, depressing outfits. Her face says she is happy to be here but the dress screams funeral!!


Who: Priyanka Chopra

Yet another short, black outfit and the same boring hairstyle- Doesn't Priyanka get bored seeing herself in these? Sigh..Its no use saying "better luck, next time" because we all know what she will be wearing..


Who: Sameera Reddy

Sameera looks oh-so-sexy and chic in a corset and black pants. I love the origami fold on the corset and this could have been a winning look but for the prom purse..


Who: Urmila Matondkar

Aah, finally some color!! Urmila in a bright, cheery sheath dress paired with orange accessories..Even though she is looking nice, I think its a little casual for night wear especially to a fashion show..I know, I know, there is no pleasing me:-)

photo credits: filmicafe.com, pinkvilla.com, bollywoodhungama.com

5 comments:

Vix said...

Sameera Reddy's the winner today, that corset is so beautifully cut adn a stunning colour. xxx

Killer Drama said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawnnnnnnnnnn @ Rani

loving Preity, she's lost weight too! wb zinta

Nalini Hebbar said...

Except for Rani, all very chic...My call...Sameera's is the best!

STYLE'N said...

love the tongue twister! And yes she does look pretty!

Poorna Bell said...

Love Preity's outfit - nice to see her in a bit of colour. As for Sameera - I like the corset but it makes me feel uncomfortable, like any minute it's going to fall down and her hooters will be on display.

Related Posts with Thumbnails