Saturday, October 23, 2010

Events: Vera Moda fashion show

Sushmita, Shilpa, Bipasha and Dia walked the ramp for Vera Mode. All wore LBDs except for Shilpa who wore black satin skinnies. Shilpa also rocked a black military jacket. All look fabulous and the outfits are pretty wearable including Bipasha's which can be worn for clubbing..

Which outfit is your style? I can totally see myself wearing Shilpa's ensemble. Also, Dia's since she balances her sequins with a plain skirt...

Who: Sushmita Sen

Who: Shilpa Shetty

Who: Bipasha Basu

Who: Dia Mirza

photo credits: pinkvilla.com, filmicafe.com

5 comments:

Tanvi said...

I pick Dia's outfit too!

namita said...

Dia looks hot but classy - great top (you can never have enough sequins in my opinion!) and the shoes are great also. She needs to sort out her hair though, she seems to have a farrah fawcett flick, but just on one side; a messy chignon would look so sexy with the outfit. Sushmita looks nice enough, but forgetable. The other two just look a bit cheap - I mean Shilpa's jacket is horrendous - looks like a really cheap version of something so many great designers have done over the last 4 or 5 years (LAMB, Dior, Balmain, Westwood to name but a few) and I'm not even going to comment on Bipasha.

Hey check out my blog:
http://a-fashion-fixation.blogspot.com

Killer Drama said...

i pick sush's and dia's outfits, very glamorous!

STYLE'N said...

I would totally love to wear Dia and Shilpa's outfits. Love this post b/c I love seeing looks we can actually wear. hope you had a great weekend. naina

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

I like Dia's sequined top and Shilpa's casual biker chic look.

Related Posts with Thumbnails