Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Magazine Covers - March 2011




Elle - Cant place her:(
Harper's Bazaar - Priyanka Chopra
Vogue - Deepika Padukone
Marie Claire - Kalki Koechlin
Verve - Aishwarya Rai
Femina - Sarah Jane Dias

I liked the background of Elle cover (Rajasthan fort?) and the shoes. The clothes are vague but I love the way the model posed. I also would like to get my hands on the "300 best buys" list for Spring/Summer 2011!
Priyanka's outfit on the Bazaar cover is fabulous and I am happy they didnt over-accessorize her. The orange masthead is a nice cheery contrast to the white background.
Deepika is smoking hot on the Vogue cover! We all know she has one of the best bods in the industry and this cover totally showcases that! The pink dress against a darker pink background looks very cool but for some reason this doesn't look like Vogue. Cosmopolitan and Glamour covers are what come to mind:P
I cant believe someone made Kalki wear such a fugly wig! Its horrible! She looks like a primate here.
Yes, thats Aish on the Verve cover. Her face is her selling point, so not sure why its partially hidden? Her hair and makeup is very conventional and I find the rings a little distracting.

Which cover did you like best?

photo credits: bollyupdates.com, elle india Facebook

17 comments:

Killer Drama said...

Elle for me~ yea seen that model A LOT, can't place her either!

FashionPhD said...

I think she`s one of the Lakme girls

Chatterazzi said...

I loved Deepika's cover. Aish just felt way too photoshopped.

Chatterazzi said...

i love cover wars! :)

TSD Magazine said...

i cannot see beyond the vogue cover with deepika!
it is AWESOME!!
reminds me of retro pin-ups a la bettie paige!

http://thesartorialdiary.blogspot.com/

Vix said...

Vogue is my favourite, that hot pink stands out a mile. xxx

Tanvi said...

Deepika is looking HOT! Like that cover too.

Prutha Raithatha said...

whos dress is deepika wearing? i want!!! fucking hot ass she has!! my goddd... i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee

rabs said...

lol @ prutha..priyanka, makes me wanna get the bronzer out, and deepika makes me wanna work out!!

bollywoodstylediaries said...

@Prutha
Deepika is wearing a Burberry Prorsum dress from Spring 2011 RTW. Christopher Bailey personally styled her for this shoot!

Viv said...

wow these are all stunning covers!




myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

WritingsForLife said...

wow... Ashwariya is on so many magazine covers. geez :-)

hamaarethoughts.com said...

..Deepika..looks smokin..Hot!
that dress.is too good!

rifai said...

nice info in Indonesia is also famous artist beautiful bolywood
if you want to exchange links with me, if so please visit my blog and follow back

Splurgerina said...

I like Elle, Bazaar and vogue!! Although you're soo right about the vogue cover...the hot pink is so glamour/cosmo!!

Anonymous said...

I freakkkking love the strap-ons on the Burberry dress of Deepika;s !!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to own something like that! So bondage chic!;) And her torso! MAn!

STYLE'N said...

These are all great but I love Elle, Bazaar, and Vogue the best. Priyanka looks gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails